I am currently a self-represented oil painter - in the past, the gallery representation relationships I've had taught me much about advocating for one's own work over being part of a stable, and how to be an effective and successful administrator for the business side of my art. It is my goal to provide very affordable art for my buyers' walls - it is never my intent to charge gallery prices that force artists to needlessly mark up their work and render them inaccessible to anyone but high-end clients. To that end, please note the following specs:
- I do not post prices for my work online. Please inquire for availability and pricing. Prices subject to applicable duty/taxes.
- Accepted payment methods are Paypal or cash (local transactions) only. Credit cards, cashier's checks and personal checks are not accepted and non-negotiable.
- Shipping costs include all crating, shipping and insurance. Private shippers are not accepted - shipping will be done via FEDEX, UPS or USPS. This is non-negotiable. I will always provide a complete shipping quote to you before any transaction is consummated.
- Selected works are also available for rental or lease-to-own. Please inquire for pricing structure.
- Scammers: I'm too savvy for you - but I do thoroughly enjoy messing with you if you still wish to try your luck. For those legitimate art buyers: if I am unable to verify your identity, I will not agree to a sale.